It’s been FOREVER since I’ve done a Fueling Friday post. I am hoping I can keep up with them again. Here’s what’s fuelling happy for me this week.
1. Naps. This doesn’t happen often during the day, but when it does… it’s awesome. (I did not plan to dress us in matching clothes… swear.)
2. Candy and Chocolate. My sweet tooth has been out of control. Swedish berries, wine gums, ice cream, turtles, even frozen semi-sweet chocolate chips. I can’t get enough and I can’t even use pregnancy as an excuse.
3. Walks. Spring is here! Finally, I over dressed for the weather. My mom and I did a lot of walking while she was here, but it was never this nice out. It feels good to get out of the house and get some vitamin D on my face.
4. A Good Night Sleep. The definition of a good night sleep has certainly changed over the last three weeks. Our best nights start at about 12:30 AM. Bennet wakes up for a diaper change and a feed around 3:30 and 6:30, then we sleep in until 8:30/9:00. Glorious. The trick is to get him changed and on the boob before he really wakes up. If he gets to full on melt down mode, my husband deals with it. Bennett loves Dad’s singing, it’s so cute.
5. WHAT’S UP MOMS? You may have recently seen this floating around Facebook. I have spent the better part of recent breast-feeding hours catching up on her videos. She is so cute and has great/funny mom tips.
6. Patio beers. I don’t even know that you can call this beer, it’s half grapefruit drink, half wheat beer and crazy refreshing. My mom picked up the Schofferhofer variety, it is a good option when breast-feeding because it’s only 2.5%, just need to time it right.
7. This weather forecast. Have a great weekend!