Happy Wednesday! I had to share this super easy, delicious breakfast with the internet. Thanks Jenn for the link-up!
This is a great recipe for left overs. We used:
- Parmesan Cheese
- Marble Cheese
- Applewood Smoked Cheese Spread (This happen to be a gift from a friend and was the perfect addition, but not necessary.)
- 5 Eggs
- Splash of Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
- Sauté the raw veggies (I added some olive oil and S&P to a pan with the onion and spinach). The asparagus was cooked from the night before and the tomato I just chopped up.
- Beat eggs, add milk, parm (and applewood cheese), salt and pepper. Mix in veggies.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with grated cheddar/marble.
- Bake until eggs are cooked all the way through. I kind of lost track of time. 20-30 minutes?
WARNING: Eggs will puff up so make sure you leave room to grow in the dish.
It was sooo good (and I don’t even like eggs). You could really add anything, bacon, sausage, feta, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms. This is definitely a new brunch staple in our house.