This WIAW I thought I would share a recipe. Thanks Jenn for the link-up!
First off, stuffed peppers are ridiculously hard to photograph, this tasted great, promise.
Friday evening is the perfect night for a date night. After a long week of working, the last thing we want to do is cook dinner. We ate out / brought food in a lot last week, our bodies were craving something relatively healthy. I saw the peppers and had a vision…
- Quinoa (We went with the herb and garlic)
- Hot Italian Sausage (casing removed)
- Cheddar cheese
- Cook the quinoa, follow directions on package
- Remove the casing from sausage and pan fry
- Saute onions, garlic and spinach
- Mix every thing together with a handful of shredded cheddar
- Stuff peppers and top with shredded cheddar
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 F