I’m back! I know, you were really worried about me… For whatever reason I haven’t been “feelin’ it” lately. Maybe it’s the season change, colder weather means more blankets, cozier clothes and more naps.
In the last month I…
– Partook in Bachelorette festivities
– Retired for 5 days in Florida with my Mom and Grandparents
– Hung out with my mom in Toronto
– Assisted my husband to the emergency room, for the second time in one week…
– Have eaten my share of cheese at lobster (Lobster Poutine AND Lobster Mac & Cheese in the same night). Thank you Rock Lobster.
– Went to a beautiful wedding, congrats Mike and Jillian!
– Have a new obsession with Gobstoppers and Cinnamon Buns.
– Didn’t take nearly enough photos.
With the weather changing I have also discovered, I hate running on the treadmill. I semi-injured my calf early September so I have been taking it really easy on the running front. I try to get out there whenever the weather permits but mainly I’ve been sticking to my indoor routine.
Hopefully I can open my computer in the next month and elaborate on some of the above.