I switched from Blackberry to iPhone November 2012 and I love it more and more everyday. I do miss the buttons and ease of my BB, but I don’t want to get into that debate.
Why I love my iPhone this week.
1. YouTube. I have never watched so many YouTube videos in my life. This may be a bad thing, on the plus side… I “met” Jenna Marbles. She is my new online friend… she doesn’t know it but I thanks to my iPhone we “hang out” every Wednesday. Jeff and I have been singing What Are This? all week. Oh Jenna.
2. The Human Dog. While trying to figure out what kind of dog Kermit is (Jenna’s dog). I found this article. So interesting. If I could have 3 wishes, one would be that Rose Nylund could talk. After reading the article I vowed to walk my dog more. I didn’t realize how important walking is for a dog. (Bad doggy mom.) This brings me to the apps.
3. Podcasts. I love talk radio, so when I found out I could download and listen to my favourite shows on my phone I was ecstatic. I have been listening to Under the Influence all week.
4. MapMyRun. As much as I am loving running right now, I have yet to run outside. I get shin splints so easily and it’s freakin’ cold. I downloaded the app a couple months ago and decided I would try it out while walking the dog. I love it! I can’t wait to try it out on a run.
4. Allrecipes Food Spinner. It’s perfect if you have one or two ingredients in mind. You choose the type of meal, the main ingredient and the desired cooking time. Spin and cook. These are the 2 I found this week
Maple Cajun Mahi Mahi – I had to make my own cajun spice and I used maple syrup from my friends farm. I can’t wait to make this again.
Pasta and Cauliflower – I checked out some of the reviews and ended up roasting the veggies (adding broccoli and mushrooms). I used bow tie pasta and about 2 tablespoons of oil. I also added feta.
Ever forget your wine in the freezer? To thaw, simply place in a bowl of hot water…
Have a great weekend!