Why does this feel so awkward? Please tell me that every person that starts a blog feels this way in the beginning and that one day I can look back, smile, shake my head and say… “If I only I knew then, what I know now”.
I have been putting off this first post for a number of reasons…
- I would like to be able to post everyday but I am afraid of commitment…
- I couldn’t decide on a host website. (I actually registered blogs on 3 different ones.)
- I couldn’t decide on a name for my blog. (I hope this one sticks.) While I love working out I wouldn’t say I am a “runner” and only blog names with “running” in the title sound cool. Who wants to read… “Group Fitness, Free Weights, Yoga Sometimes, Run Hardly Ever and I am always Hungry” .com? Not as catchy.
- I am really into the show LOST right now on netflix and every time I open my computer I feel compelled to watch one more episode.
- My mobile device. Weird but true. I have always been a Blackberry user and I still love Blackberry but I convinced myself (I should be in sales) that I needed an iPhone to start a blog. Let’s face it, I don’t have a point and shoot camera and I am too lazy to ever plug in and upload photos.
- My husband laughs every time I tell him I am going to start a blog. Apparently I have been talking about it so much over the last year I have lost my credibility.
So here it is… The First Post. I am going to hit the PUBLISH button this time I promise.